- Undergraduate studies in Chemistry, École Normale Supérieure de Lyon (Lyon), 1999-2002
- PhD in Chemistry, École Normale Supérieure de Lyon (Lyon), 2005
- Habilitation (HDR) in Chemistry, École Normale Supérieure (Paris), 2016
- 2006 – 2009, Postdoc in Chemical Biology, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (Lausanne)
Developed new technologies for the site-specific covalent labeling of proteins with synthetic probes in living cells. Research conducted under the guidance of Prof. Kai Johnsson.
- 2009 – 2010, FEBS Long-Term Fellow in Chemical Biology, Medical Research Council Laboratory of Molecular Biology (Cambridge UK)
Developed new technologies to incorporate photoactivatable amino acids specifically into proteins in living mammalian cells for controlling biological processes with light. Research conducted under the guidance of Prof. Jason W. Chin.
- 2010 – 2019, Assistant Professor in Chemistry at the École Normale Supérieure (Paris), and Principal Investigator in the Laboratory PASTEUR (UMR 8640)
- 2019 – now, Full Professor in Chemistry at Sorbonne University (Paris) and Principal Investigator in the Laboratory of Biomolecules (UMR 7203)
- Co-Founder, and Scientific Advisory Board Member, The Twinkle Factory (the-twinkle-factory.com)
- 2011, FEBS Distinguished Young Investigator Award
- 2016, ERC Consolidator Laureate
- 2017, CNRS Bronze Medal
- 2018, Junior Member of the Institut Universitaire de France (IUF)